Monday 31 March 2014

MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2014

Well I certainly have been "missing in action" - can't believe that it's almost two months since I last posted.  Lovely sounds of Spring coming in through my window, birds chirping, dogs barking and planes sound closer to the ground - it's funny how one associates sound.

The following is from a  Wet Canvas WDE  (Weekend Drawing Event) hosted by Ros of Australia and provided a lot of lovely photos as she and her husband  took most of 2013 and traveled all over Australia and New Zealand by caravan. This particular painting that I did, was of a waterfall in Tasmania and I felt that I will never get to visit that part of the world this time around (maybe in my next life) is hanging on my living room wall. It measures 8x10 inches.
CASCADING WATER
The next two paintings are from +Scattykat  in France (Wet Canvas buddy) and she provided such lovely refs, but I only had time to do two, the first is a chateau window with a magnificent Magnolia Tree and measures 8 x 10 inches.
"Outside My Window I See"
and the second which measures 12 x 18 inches
BALANCING ACT
The following is one that +Kreativek from Texas provided this week and it is 9 X 12-1/2 inches. Loved the expression on this little girls face - so much tenderness and love for her toys.
"My Favorite Things"

I hope it won't be as long til the next post, cause I've missed quite a few paintings that I have not posted.

Weather is warming up and hopefully I will soon be able to get out to do some plein air sketches.  Til the next time, God Bless.









No comments:

Post a Comment