Sunday 5 January 2014

January 5, 2014

Well looks like the weather is pumping up in temp today , supposed to be -31 celsius with the wind chill factor, but icier conditions are coming making this the second, what my Mother always termed as a "silver thaw" and she said that there are only 3 in a winter - oh boy that would mean, one more to go! Why is it that so many Canadians hate Winter - any that I know lol!

 In the last week I  have painted two and the first is 8-1/2 x 11 in.on Mi Teintes paper with Pan Pastels.
"Barn and Blackeyed Susans"

and the second is of a darling little grandson of +Sue Roberts+ (a Wet Canvas buddy) who had such an intent look on his face watching a Model Train system.  It is 6" x 6" on 200lb. cold press watercolors paper.
 "Captivated"

Another Wet Canvas buddy +Noula+ commented "a little cherubim".

Also I would like to re-add one that I had posted on the 3rd and wasn't happy with, so I worked on the shadows a bit more and I am now satisfied.
"A Delightfully Decorated Hat"

Well folks if you wish to comment, please do, as I love to have feedback on my work (nourishment for the ego lol). Thaz it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment