Friday 3 January 2014

THE NEW YEAR 2014 Jan 03

I am going to try to blog more often.   These are two paintings that I did on Boxing day from a WDE of Dec. 20, 2013 of refs from the host a gal named JustJean in Timmins, Ontario.  The first was a ref of her sister and friend sitting at her kitchen table with dog's heads and drinking Tim's coffee. What a hoot!  This is called "Top Dogs" which measures 8 x 10" in DaVinci watercolors.
 From Ref Photo
and the second painting  I did because I was challenging myself to make the ribbon look as much like organza or tulle as I possibly could and I call it "A Delightfully Decorated Hat" and this measures 8" x 9" and painted with Yarka semi-

moist transparent watercolors.

From Ref Photo

 If anyone wishes to comment, I would appreciate hearing from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment